What is the Total Care Plan?
Let's face it, dental care can be expensive, especially for those without dental insurance. The Total Care Plan is NOT dental insurance. It is a discount plan offered by Dr. Schwab and Dr. Little to make quality dental care for individuals and families without dental insurance more affordable.
Problems that occur with our teeth and gums are always easier to treat and less costly the sooner we find them. Our plan allows you to stay on top of your dental care while being kinder to your pocketbook! Many in office plans have higher annual fees and offer fewer benefits. We want you and your family to get the most from our Total Care Plan!
|The Total Care Plan annual membership includes the following:|
|Exams - Combination of limited, periodic or comprehensive, 3 per person per year.|
|Cleanings - in the absence of periodontal disease, 2 prophys per person per year.|
|X-Rays and Photos - includes full mouth series or check up x-rays as needed, and diagnostic photos of your teeth|
|Fluoride Treatment for children under 12|
|20% off regular fees for all dental treatment.|
|Access to a team dedicated to you and your family's health and comfort|
|Convenient Hours - even open on Saturdays!|
What are the benefits?
|Comprehensive care for you and your family|
|No Annual limits or maximum|
|No Waiting period|
|No Deductibles or claims to file|
|Quick and easy enrollment|
|1st family member||299 / yr|
|each additional family member||249 / yr|
|each additional family member under 12||199 / yr|
- This is not insurance!
- The 12 month membership fee is due in full upon joining
- Membership is effective the 1st of the month of which the payment is received
- Any payments are due at the time services are rendered
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12 month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- The membership discounts are only available through Drs. Schwab and Little's office and not accepted anywhere else. In those cases where specialist treatment is necessary, treatment will be rendered at the specialist's full fees.
- The Total Care Plan cannot be combined with any other insurance coverage, medical or dental.
- Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining.